Shipping, Delivery & Returns
FULFILMENT & SHIPPING PROCEDURE:
- All standard postage orders are shipped via Sendle no more than one business day after the order is placed. Please keep in mind if you order on a Friday that your plant may be kept in transit for extra time over the weekend! It's best to order at the start of the week to avoid this.
- Once fulfilled, you will receive a tracking number via email which can be used to track your delivery.
- Standard postage via Sendle can take up to 2 - 8 business days to arrive. Closer proximity to Sydney will reduce your delivery time estimate.
- Sydney local delivery orders will be hand delivered by PlantGirl staff on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays. Same day local delivery is available for orders placed prior to 10AM on designated delivery days.
LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED ITEMS:
- PlantGirl is not responsible for lost or stolen packages marked as delivered by Sendle. We will do whatever we can to help resolve any issues with Sendle, though you will also need to contact Sendle directly to help resolve the issue.
- We always do our best to securely package and deliver your plants, but if you receive a damaged item please contact us as soon as possible (within 24 hours). We will require a photo of the damaged item, which we will then either redeliver if possible or refund depending on the circumstance.
- If your plant looks wilted from the process of being in transit, we recommend giving it a big drink straight away and you should see it perk up soon after.
CAN I POST A GIFT?
- Yes you can post a gift! you can write a personalised message on a card which is found on every plant product page and also on all of our bundle pages. If you miss this step you can leave your message in the order notes and we'll ensure we attach it to your gift. We never include pricing or invoices in any of our orders.
WHY DOES MY PLANT LOOK DIFFERENT TO HOW IT LOOKS ON YOUR WEBSITE?
- We do our best to take current and accurate photos of all of our plants, but every plant is different and unique! All individual plants come with their own shapes and foliage so please keep this in mind when ordering.
CAN YOU DELIVER TO ALL STATES?
- Unfortunately, due to quarantine restrictions, we are currently unable to post to Tasmania, Northern Territory and Western Australia.
If you have any questions regarding our shipping and returns policy, please contact us here and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.