From Sunday 27th June the physical PlantGirl store will be temporarily closed until the Sydney lockdown is lifted.
We will still be online and delivering plants as usual (contact-free) and have added extra delivery days to choose from.
We also have a free local pick up option available at checkout during this time. Any orders placed as a local pick up will be able to collect from the shop for a contact-less handover. Please leave us a note at checkout indicating when you would like to pick up your order.
Our priority is to keep our customers safe and to do our part in stopping the spread. We believe by taking extra precautions now, we can ensure PlantGirl can continue trading for as long as possible.
For all deliveries - contact-less delivery must be possible to ensure the safety of our staff. We will leave your plant at the door and also require being buzzed into apartment buildings to leave your order safely in the foyer, so we thank you in helping us to make your delivery a success! If we feel that it isn't possible to deliver in a contact-free way we will have to return your order to PlantGirl and will get in touch to discuss a re-delivery.
The Extra Precautions We Are Taking
- Keeping the PlantGirl workplace clean and hygienic.
- Regular and thorough hand washing whilst handling and packing all orders.
- Sanitising hands before picking up each boxed plant and delivering to the appropriate address.
- Social distancing when delivering our plants.
- Contact-less delivery of all of our plants - we will be placing them at the door before ringing the bell. Please ensure it is possible for us to do so when placing your order.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time and we hope that you keep yourselves and others safe!
-The PlantGirl Team