Selfwatering Pot (170mm)
These selfwatering planters are simply beautiful and super lightweight.
Plastic (BPA free).
Made in Melbourne.
Size: 170mm pot (170mm w x 145mm h - 100mm planting depth).
How to use
- Simply plant your plant in as you would into any pot using good quality potting mix.
- Water from above the first time to help the potting mix settle in. Excess water gathers in the waterwell at the bottom.
- The plant begins to wick up the water it needs from the waterwell via the potting mix.
- Once the waterwell at the bottom dries out it's time to begin topping up the water via the waterwell at the bottom.
- Topping up via the waterwell helps the plant get a good airing out between watering.
- Don't be afraid to let the waterwell remain dry for a while as well - especially in cold and wet and dark areas when plants don't need as much water and the potting mix remains wetter longer.
Delivery only available for orders $39 or over. Smaller orders can be picked up from our Marrickville store.